5- & 6-Speed
Up to 60 – 70% Lower Life Cycle Cost than a conventional automatic
- No clutch adjustments - Up to $1,800* in potential cost savings!
- Longer wearing synchronizer material reduces synchronizer replacements - Up to $1,300* in potential cost savings!
Extended Component Life
- Enhanced transmission seals provide greater protection against damage caused by lube loss.
- New synchronizers are the most durable in the industry, with greater wear-resistance for longer life.
- Clutch has self-adjusting feature to eliminate adjustments and extend life.
Increased Uptime and Improved Productivity
- No clutch adjustments, more durable synchronizers and improved seals means less required maintenance…resulting in increased vehicle uptime and improved productivity.
Extended Warranty Available
- Now, you can purchase the extended warranty coverage you expect from Eaton at a significantly reduced price. Please refer to Eaton's Vocational Warranty Guide (item number TCWY0900) - contact a Ro adranger at 800-826-HELP (4357) for specific details about the coverage, current pricing and vocations that qualify.
*Savings are based on 6 years/200,000 miles of service. Your results may vary.
5-Speed Transmission Driver Instructions (PDF, 1MB)
Mid-Range 5-Speed Transmission Driver Instructions (PDF, 301KB)
Mid-Range 6-Speed Transmission Driver Instructions (PDF, 1MB)
Multi-Speed PTO Interlock Driver Instructions (PDF, 1MB)
Professional Shifting Introduction Module - Video (WMV, 51MB)
Professional Shifting Medium Duty 5 and 6 Speed - Video (WMV, 11MB)
Professional Shifting Medium Duty 5 and 6 Speed - Video (Español subtitles in closed caption) (WMV, 23MB)
5 and 6-Speed Manual Transmissions Product Card (PDF, 3MB)
Specifications Guide (European Models) (PDF, 272KB)
Service / Troubleshooting
Fuller Synchromesh Transmission FS(O)-6109, FS(O)-6309, FS(O)-8209, FS(O)-8309 Series(PDF, 22MB)
Service Manual - FS-42/52/62/6305 FS-53/63/54/6406, FSO-64/8406(PDF, 8MB)
PTO Installation Guide (PDF, 5MB)