Roadranger warranties are available for a wide variety of applications. To find the coverage that applies to your specific vocation, please see the Vocational Warranty Guide (TCWY-0900)
- Ten road speeds plus five deep reduction gears for on/off highway versatility.
- Proven helical gearing in the auxiliary section for quieter operation, increased gear strength and life.
- High-capacity tapered roller bearings on auxiliary countershafts for increased bearing life.
- Improved output seal system increases seal life and eliminates potential for seal damage during yoke service.
- Improved driver abuse resistance and simplified service due to new mainshaft washer design.
- Proven heavy-duty synchronizer technology offers easy range shifting and long life.
- Standard SAE 6-bolt and 8-bolt PTO openings.
Heavy-Duty Transmission Unit Exchange Guide (PDF, 1MB)
Operation / Driver Instructions
15-Speed Model Transmissions Driver Instructions (PDF, 1MB)
Multi-Speed PTO Interlock Driver Instructions (PDF, 1MB)
Professional Shifting Introduction Module - Video (WMV, 51MB)
Professional Shifting Vocational 8LL, 9LL & 15 Speeds - Video (WMV, 18MB)
15-Speed Transmission Product Card RT-14915, RTO-14/16915 (PDF, 470KB)
Service / Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting Guide - Heavy-Duty Transmissions (PDF, 2MB)
PTO Installation Guide (PDF, 5MB)