Versatility and low shift effort in a premium Fuller transmission
This innovative, patented design features a simple mainshaft which is not splined to the auxiliary gear. This unique design eliminates the added mass, drag and inertia of the entire auxiliary section.
During upshifts, where both the lever and splitter button are moved together, the low-inertia mainshaft is quickly brought to synchronous resulting in fast, easy shifts.
In addition, the Low-Inertia Super 13 offers:
- “Super 13” features patented low inertia design concept that makes shifting smoother, faster, and easier than ever before.
- Ratio flexibility with 16.9 to 1 overall reduction.
- Simplified shifting with preselect on all button shifts.
- Faster, smoother range and splitter shifts and improved cold weather performance due to design improvements.
- Exclusive output seal design improves seal life and eliminates potential for seal damage during yoke removal.
- On selected models an optimized lubrication system provides increased cooling and lubrication for more difficult, harder working applications.
- Quieter operation and increased durability with helical gears in auxiliary section.
- 0.73 and 0.86 overdrives for optimum cruise RPMs.
Heavy-Duty Transmission Unit Exchange Guide (PDF, 1MB)
Operation / Driver Instructions
13-Speed Overdrive Models Transmission Driver Instructions(PDF, 699KB)
Multi-Speed PTO Interlock Driver Instructions (PDF, 1MB)
Professional Shifting Introduction Module - Video (WMV, 51MB)
Professional Shifting Performance 13 & 18 Speeds - Video (WMV, 138MB)
RTLO 13-Speed Model Transmission Driver Instructions (PDF, 1MB)
Low-Inertia Super 13 Speed - RTLO-12/14/16/18/20913A (PDF, 840KB)
Service / Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting Guide - Heavy-Duty Transmissions (PDF, 2MB)
PTO Installation Guide (PDF, 5MB)
Super 10/13/18 Top 2, RTLO-1X610B-T2, RTLO-1X713/18-T2, RTLOC-1X909A-T2 Transmission Installation Guide (PDF, 2MB)