Roadranger Synthetic Products have a unique formula containing high quality raw materials and additives to offer the best heavy duty truck drive system performance and economy. In addition to the SAE 50 Transmission Fluid and the SAE 75W-90 and 80W-140 synthetic drivetrain fluids, Roadranger now offers four new products to serve you better for more time on the road:
- Roadranger FE 75W-90 Fuel Efficient Synthetic Gear Lubricant can help you save fuel; more than 1 percent or about $500 per year for each vehicle.
- Roadranger CD 50 Synthetic Wheel Hub Lubricant is specially developed to provide maximum performance in wheel ends for increased durability and extended drain intervals.
- Roadranger Grease MP-2 is high temperature multi purpose grease for applications all around the truck. Excellent anti-corrosion and low friction properties make it your first choice when it comes to grease. NLGI Class 2.
- Roadranger Grease S-00 a high termperature EP semi fluid is mainly used in 'non-driven' wheel ends and provides excellent low temperature performance. NLGI Class 00.
Check out our lubricant cold flow demonstration video. Click here.
All Climate & All Season
- Roadranger Synthetic has low viscosities at arctic cold temperatures, protecting your component from damaging wear at cold start up. The high viscosity index provides excellent film strength at high temperatures, protecting your components during extreme operating conditions.
Next Generation Synthetic Lube Can Help You Save Up to 1% Annually on Fuel Costs
- One test fleet claims that can result in as much as $500 per truck based on today's fuel costs. Learn more about test methods and results.
- Calculate your savings.
Are you using the right grease on your Eaton clutch?
Greases available to the trucking industry are not created equal, and many are formulated for specific applications. Just reading the information on the label on the container may not be enough to determine if the greases you’re using for maintenance is compatible with greases used in Eaton clutch products.
You can find out if your using the proper lubrication by downloading and reading Grease Compatibility-Eaton Clutch Products.
Longer component life
- Reduces gear wear
- Less frequent maintenance and oil disposal
- Increases vehicle uptime
Improves protection in extreme conditions
- Severe low and high temperature properties
Extended drain and extended warranty protection
- Approved for Roadranger 750,000 mile extended warranty programs with 500,000 mile drain intervals.
Genuine OEM equipment