Important! To receive maximum reimbursement in a timely manner, read through the Claim Procedures section of the Warranty Manual TCWY0600 (PDF, 669KB). Here you will find:
- Information regarding warrantable failures and other conditions, which can determine if a claim is to be paid.
- Examples of claim processing situations that happen daily, resulting in reduced or rejected claims.
- Repair or replacement guidelines.
- Warranty repair and claim procedures for both standard and extended warranties.
Note - All claim correspondence is done via the Direct Pay Claim Verification page.
Within 5 business days of claim submission, use the link below to check the status
of the claim and/or receive part disposition information and return instructions.
Direct Pay Claim Verification: Get up-to-date claim status now.
New! Pre-Authorized Warranty Guidelines Available
Submission Guidelines & Worksheets by OEMClaim Worksheet Instructions
For your convenience, worksheets are available in both pdf format or Microsoft Word.
- PDF - Complete worksheet and print / mail or eMail with copy of repair order to address provided. Note: PDF file type requires Adobe Acrobat 7.0.
- DOC - Save file to computer and print / mail or eMail with copy of repair order to address provided. If submitting via eMail, include repair order number in subject line.
Eaton’s Authorized Rebuilders have met stringent quality rebuild requirements.
Only the best rebuilders can carry the Eaton Authorized Rebuilder name.